Python Programming Tutorial
For Career Point of View: Learning Python can open many Job opportunities.
Whether if it’s…
- giving Intelligence to your Artificial objects (Artificial Intelligence)
- teaching your Machine (Machine Learning)
- connecting all the objects over the Internet (Internet Of Things)
- knowing Future Trends and Business Analytics (Bigdata and Data analytics)
- developing own website or web-app using Python framework (Web Development)
Python is one of the best choices.
It is also used as a scripting language and very much useful for automation. Most of the testing automation is carried out in Python.
Quora, the most prominent forum to discuss on any topic is completely developed using Python. Founder of Quora, Adam D’Angelo had many options like PHP, Java, C#… he chose Python…
Recently Instagram moved from Python 2 to Python 3.
These are some quick examples to envision the power of Python.
And you already aware, all the above-mentioned technologies are trending technologies in the IT industry. Python is one of the best choices that can open so many doors.
For Learning Point of View: Despite having so many use-cases and scalability in a wide variety of technologies, Learning Python is not much difficult if you follow proper strategy with dedication. In fact, it’s fun if you enjoy it.
There are so many libraries that have already written. You can just import those libraries into your program and call the function defined in those libraries.
Like many other companies, Google has developed open source project called tensorflow for Machine Learning.
Does any other programing language provide this feature better than Python?
There are so many points I would like to mention here. But, let’s keep it short for this tutorial. Moreover, it feels great when you feel it by yourself while Learning Python.
Content and Outline
This is the list of complete Python programs. Try practicing all Python programming questions. It is the best way to improve your Python skills.
- Python is Among 5 Most Paid Programming Languages
- Python is Among 5 Simplest Programming Languages for Beginners
- Python vs Shell Scripting | Difference Between Two
Setup and Installation:
- Installing Python 2 and Python 3 on Linux (Ubuntu/Fedora/CentOS…)
- Installing Python on Windows (getting started with Python And Running First Program)
- Setup Pycharm on Windows (one of the Best IDE for writing Python programs)
- Clear Python Interpreter Console
Compilation and Analysing Byte Code:
- Variable Declaration and Checking Type of Variables
- Numeric Data Types
- Get User Input in Python from Keyboard
- Read Multiline User Input in Python
- Swap Two Variables without using Third Variable
- Difference between Mutable and Immutable Data Types
- Python Padding ( How to Pad Zeros to Number or String?)
Data Structure in Python:
- List and Tuple (Difference Between Two)
- Randomly Select Item from List in Python using Choice() method
- Find Unique Elements from List in Python
- Check if all Elements in List are Same (3 Simple Ways)
- Lambda Function List Comprehension | Map, Filter, Reduce
- Using range() and xrange() (xrange vs range)
- Selection Sort (Algorithm, Code and Complexity)
- Read CSV file | With Example
- Check if the File Exist in Python (3 Different Methods)
- Find the longest line from file in Python Program
Python for Data Science:
- 7 Best Python Libraries for Data Science Job (You Should Explore)
Web Development Using Python:
- What should you learn for mastering Python Web development? (9 Prerequisite)
- Create Your Own Python HTTP Server
- Python Code to Open URL in Browser (Step by Step Complete Guide)
- Develope Your Own Website Using Bottle Framework
- How My 10 Lines code of Python Generate HTML Page | Amazing?
Working With GUI (Graphical User Interface):
- GUI Calculator in Python (Code Explained in Detail)
Developing Mobile Application using Python:
- Building Android Mobile Game Using Python (Good or Bad?)
Integrating C/C++ and Python:
- Calling C Functions from Python (Using
We keep adding more Python programs…
How to Make the Best Use of this Python Tutorial?
Most of these articles are written by me. And best of my knowledge I have divided and sorted them in various section. Follow each article in same order.
Going through each article? Read it completely, understand the code. Copy and run the same code on your system.
The visualizing output of the program makes you more enthusiastic and confident.
If you stuck anywhere or if you have any problem understanding code, use the comment section below to each article and write your query. I reply to all the comments.
Keep building small projects as you go with this tutorial. Try to automate the small routine tasks.
Note: We keep updating this tutorial by adding more Python programs. To get updated with the newly added Python programs, you can bookmark this page..
|I am Aniruddha Chaudhari, Master of Computer Science from NIT Trichy. I am Python developer and write Python code almost every day. For me, this tutorial is to share my experience. The intention of this mission is to help and educate the programmer to learn Python. If you have any doubt about Python, I would love to help you anytime.|
Using this Python Tutorial?
All the Python code and contents posted in this tutorial are free to use.
I personally spend a lot of time, writing code, doing research, exploring multiple libraries and then curating content for you. So, just do a favor; if you are using any of the articles from this tutorial, please give a link-back to the article.
My mission is to spread the knowledge and guiding more geeks by tutoring Python skills. Being part of this mission, you can also refer this tutorial to your friends, relatives or whoever you feel benefitted.