Oracle Financial Services Interview Questions | Placement Paper
About the Candidate:
Hi, This is Sarath Sasi. I am sharing my experience for written test and Oracle Financial Services Interview Questions.
I am from Govt College of Engineering, Amravati but here I am attending off-campus drive at Priyadarshini college, Nagpur.
Being a fresher, my experience was very nice. There were three rounds of recruitment. Online written test followed by Techincal and HR interview.
Oracle Placement Paper and Procedure [Written Test]
It contains questions from Aptitude and some basics of C++/C, data structure, algorithms.
You have limited time for the written test. So follow the standard practice for solving Aptitude questions.
If you crack this written test, they will ask you for a technical interview.
Oracle Technical Interview
They asked me questions from the following topics
- Different Database select queries (SQL commands)
- From OS, Multithreading, and Multiprocessing
- To answer questions related to Multithreading and Multiprocessing, you should know the difference between Process and Thread.
- Prepare DataBase, Basics of Java, Operating System, Basics of Programming.
- Study JAVA HashMap Collections, just basics, ArrayList, etc. These topics may not be included in your curriculum but widely used in the industry.
- Also, check coding interview questions for practice.
Oracle HR interview
It was a really easy interview. If you do good in the technical interview, HR interview will be just formality.
They asked me to introduce myself and some talks.
Always be prepared for some of the common HR interview questions.
There were around 2280 candidates and students appeared for the Oracle placement. And out of them they selected 78.
Some Tips and Advice for Cracking Oracle Rounds:
- Don’t try to fool the interviewer. Study hard and prepare yourself,
- Be confident and believe in yourself.
All the best! Do prepare well and I would love to see you in Oracle!
Read another Oracle Interview Experience.
Editors’ Note: We wish you all the best to Sarath Sasi and we are sure your experience and Oracle financial services interview questions will help many readers. Readers, if you have any questions about Oracle placement, write a comment.