Merkle Science Interview Questions for Python Backend Developer
I’m sharing my interview experience and questions asked in the Merkle Science interview. I’m a Python backend developer with more than 7 years of experience.
Here is my experience going through their two rounds of interviews.
1st Round- Merkle Science Manegerial Interview Questions
This interview was with the manager. This is just the formal introduction video call to understand the skill matching with their job requirements.
Interviewer also explained me the projects they are working on and the kind of work they do in the Merkle Science. This interview goes for almost 45 minutes.
Tip: Even if you are hearing this company name first time, just go through their website before this interview. Interviewer expects you know little about their business domain.
After this round, HR scheduled a second technical interview.
2nd Round- Merkle Science Technical Interview Questions
This is Google meet call scheduled for an hour. Here are some of the questions I remember I was asked in this technical Merkle Science interview.
- Tell me about your technical background.
- Tell me about the project that you are working on currently.
- Flask vs Django, which one you will use?
- Why will you use Django over Flask?
- Why migration is required in the database?
- How Django/Flask application restart in case an exception occurs?
Hint: You have to explain the use of the uWSGI server.
- What is the difference between SQL and NoSQL databases?
- What is a decorator in Python?
- And then he asked me to write the sample code for the Python decorator.
This is all about my experince and questions asked in the Merkle Science interview. If you need any further information, you can ask me in the comment section below.
Editors’ Note: This Merkle Science interview questions and answer are shared by the candidate. We wish him all the best for his future.