Cognizant ITIS Interview Questions | Placement Paper
Hi Guys, This is about Cognizant ITIS interview questions (IT infrastructure and Services) and my experience for placement. I got this offer through AMCAT.
Cognizant ITIS Interview Questions:
There were total three rounds for me.
First Round: Communication
This will be a communication round to check your vocal English and communication. Some of the simple question they have asked me as follows
- They will ask you about your self-introduction.
- Then why you want to get inside the IT sector?
I am from Electronic and Communication stream. So if you are from EC candidate, do prepare really well for this question. They can ask you in detail.
- How was your college life?
While answering this question, you should describe how college life has helped you to grow and how it is going to be helpful for your career. You should describe college life with experiences like coordinating, organizing and volunteering various events in college. If you do not have such experience to tell, I would suggest describing the cultural event you have participated. How did you meet new people? What are the new places you visited?
Round 2: Technical Interview
If you clear the first round, they will call you for the second round which will be technical round.
In this, they asked me most of the questions about the computer networking domain.
Ther are some Cognizant ITIS interview questions I remember.
- How will you recover if your system is slow?
- What are the steps you follow to connect your home computer to the internet?
- How will you debug if there is a problem in the server?
- What is the difference between virtual and physical memory?
- How will you troubleshoot your network?
For this you should know, how does computer network work.
If you have some knowledge about Infrastructure services, it will be plus point for you.
Third Round: HR Interview
As I cracked technical round, I was eligible for the third round. It was HR round. As usual, there were all basic HR questions.
- Tell me something that you haven’t mentioned in your CV.
- Where do you want to see yourself after next five years?
- What are the things you will do if you are asked to motivate your team members?
They ask me, what are the Latest technologies you have heard. I told about IoT, Big data, cloud computing. Then they ask me a little about each technology.
Note: They went through my resume. So use standard guidelines for CV format to grab interviewer attention.
The only thing, I can say…
- You have to be confident while answering every question in all three rounds.
- Put a smile on your face and be positive all the time don’t get panic if you don’t know the answer.
- Don’t get panic if you find any question difficult in an interview.
- Don’t limit yourself. You may face different questions. So don’t be depend on this. Prepare from your side as well.
Editor’s Note: All these questions are shared by Mandeep. Thanks for sharing your experience and these Cognizant ITIS interview questions. All the best for your future.