How to Extract Emails from the Text File for Free?
- Copy all the text data into the “Text” field in the above tool.
- Click on “Extract Email” button.
- You will get all the emails collected from the text.
You can extract emails from various text files like CSV (.csv) or MS Word (.doc) file or any notepad simple text files (.txt).
Who Can Use This Tool?
This tool is very useful for digital marketers, especially who dwell into email marketing.
If you are a blogger, you might get lots of subscribers on your blog. Sometimes you may need to extract all the emails and import them to your newsletter tool to send an email.
Some Statistics about Email For Digital Marketers:
- % Consumers Checking their Email
- % Consumers Not Checking their Email
99% of consumers check their email every day. This is much as people using social media.
- % Email Marketing as Biggest Source of ROI.
- Other Source of ROI.
More than 59% of digital marketers consider email marketing as the biggest source of ROI while comparing all other marketing platforms.